Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions regulating purchases at the online store operating at the address www.mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep owned by the company: MDH sp.z o.o.
- mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep is an online store. Orders are accepted 24h/day at the website: www.mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep.
- Orders are performed out only on working days.
- Orders may be placed using the cart, by registering at the store or without registering, by providing the information required for a single purchase.
- The order performance time depends on the availability of goods, on average from 1 to 5 working days. In the event of an extended performance time, the storemdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep shall inform the customer of this fact.
- The order performance time is considered to be the time from order acceptance to the parcel shipping time.
- Every order must be confirmed via e-mail or telephone.
- A confirmed order cannot be cancelled, save for the provisions of pt. 19.
- If an order is not confirmed within 48 h, we shall contact the customer. In the event of inability to receive a confirmation, such an order shall be rejected.
- The mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep store reserves the right to refuse performance of an order, if its performance within the timeframe specified in pt. 4 is not possible.
- The delivery costs are borne by the customer (unless the offer states otherwise). Shipping costs are communicated during order placement.
- The total cost is communicated to the customer prior to order confirmation.
- Shipping is carried out via the DPD courier service company (within the whole country). The mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep store does not ship parcels outside the country, unless individually agreed upon with the customer.
- The customer should inspect the contents of the parcel in the courier’s presence.
- All shipped parcels are carefully packaged in a way which guarantees security of the goods during transport.
- Forms of payment for the goods:
* “cash on delivery” – the payment is made at the time of the parcel’s receipt.
* Bank transfer – the parcel is shipped after the due amount is credited on the company’s account. The account number is sent to the buyer via e-mail following verification of the placed order.
- All prices on the mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep websites are gross prices (include VAT tax).
- A proof of purchase is delivered with every shipped product.
- Every product is covered by a 24 month manufacturer’s guarantee.
- In accordance with the provisions of chapter 4 (art. 27-38) of the 39th of May 2014 Consumer Rights Act (Official Journal of 2014, pos. 827, as further amended) and the notice contained in appendix 1 and 2 to the abovementioned Act, within 14 days from delivery of the ordered goods the consumer has the right to return the goods without statement of cause. A notice regarding the above is published on the store’s website. The goods returned in accordance to these provisions are accepted only, if they are sent back in their original, undamaged box, with the entire content intact, and the product itself and its accessories are undamaged are do not feature any signs of use. With the returned goods the consumer must attach a writtenstatement of withdrawal from the agreement (it is recommended to use the form available on the store’s website), bank transfer information, the original VAT invoice or its copy. If the goods do not raise any concerns and meet the above requirements, an adjustment invoice is issued (copy and original) and sent to the customer. Within 5 working days after receiving a copy of the adjustment invoice signed by the customer the store shall issue a bank transfer for the value of the item indicated on the invoice to the bank account specified by the customer. If the goods do not meet the above requirements, they are sent back to the customer at their expense. The acceptance of these terms and conditions constitutes a confirmation of being familiar with information regarding the right to withdraw from the agreement.
- Every return must be agreed upon with the store, otherwise the parcel may not be accepted.
- Information available on the websites of the www.mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep store do not constitute an offer in accordance with the Civil Code. All materials on the www.mdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep websites are informational in nature. When placing an order through the mechanisms made available on the store’s websites, the customer places an offer to purchase the specific goods on terms specified in the product’s description. The purchase-sale agreement is concluded when the receipt of goods is confirmed in writing by the customer.
The www.memoinfo.pl store uses its best efforts in order for the product descriptions and photographs to conform to their factual condition. In the event of any inconsistency of the description with the factual condition, the Customer is entitled to return the goods within 14 days from the purchase date, in accordance with provisions concerning withdrawal from an agreement concluded remotely.
- Any personal data acquired during the course of the store’s operation is confidential. In accordance with the 29th of August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act, we inform that the Buyers’ personal information is stored in a manner which prevents access of third parties. Personal data is collected and processed exclusively for the purpose of performing the order and shall not in any other way be made available or used. In accordance with the above Act, the Buyer is entitled to inspect and amend their data, as well as request discontinuation of its use.
- The Terms and Conditions govern the rules of purchases at themdhprofilaktyka.pl/sklep store. Placement of an order is tantamount to having read its content and having accepted all of the provisions contained herein.